Grid-Tied Solar PV
Grid-tied systems use PV modules to integrate solar electric power with existing electric utility power.
WSW designs, installs, and maintains both battery-less and battery-based grid-tie systems.
Incentives are available, including a 26% federal tax credit for purchasing and installing a PV system. All PV systems in Washington state are now tax exempt. For more information on incentives click here.
• Adds resale value and equity to your home
• Expected to last 30 to 40 years with little maintenance
• Reduces your dependency on the power grid, and rising power costs
• Battery back-up systems provide power during a power outage
• Each year (for each kW rated), the system will offset 2,500 lbs of CO2, 5.9 lbs of NOX, and 13.6 lbs of SO4
• Equivalent of planting 1/2 acre of trees