Our domestic solar water heating systems are designed to meet your particular needs, with hot water usage and living structure in mind. For assistance with planning a system, contact us for a site evaluation and consultation.
- Roof area of 5 to 10' wide by 7' along slope
- Sun for at least 6 hours/day in the summer
- Southern exposure preferred, but W to E roof slope works well
- Roof should be in good condition
- A two-tank system requires room for another solar water tank near current tank
- One-tank systems utilize a larger solar storage tank with electric heating element
- Little to no shading on collector best